The fifth meeting of Vetiver Project took place in Afyonkarahisar/TR during the 01st-02nd October,2018. The AfyonMTAL- Afyonkarahisar Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi/TR hosted the representatives of the partner organizations of Fundación Siglo22/Spain, Torridge Training Consultants Ltd/UK, The SZÁMALK-Szalézi Szakgimnázium/Hungary and Achaia Adult Education Institute/Greece.
Hakan Avşar and Osman Sütpınar, who repesented Afyonkarahisar Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi/Turkey, welcomed the partners and informed aboput the meeting place and supplies provided for the meeting.
The meeting started with the welcome of English Language Teacher of AfyonMTAL ,H.Kubilay Şahin, who made the presentations of his school, Afyon City and Turkey.
After the introduction, Mariano Sanz Prieto, who represented Fundación Siglo22/Spain, made summary of what the partners did until the 5th meeting.
The nice athmosphere of friendship and well equipped meeting roomprovided a positive meeting and the partners felt comfortable.
The tasks mentioned about in the meeting were;
- Mariano Sanz Prieto mentioned about Vetiver Handbook, Taxanomies and Repository status.
- Handook book will be done by Kenny Payne,who represented Torridge Training Consultants Ltd/UK.
- Repository has been almost completed.
- Mobile Application should be ready at the end of October by Szamalk-Szalézi Szakgimnázium/Hungary.
- All the translations of the scripts must be finished until mid-October.
- The partners talked about the courses and understood the details.
- Courses will include evaluation; questionnaire pre questions, post questions
- All the courses must be in English and in Hungarian
- Regular videoconferences needed
- Guidelines: more pedagogic than handbook
- Developed resources-links for the scorms
- Dissemination: Revision of Newsletter 4, Creation of Newsletter 5 and The usage of websites
- Talked about the date for the final meeting in Budapest.
The partners were very satisfied with the social dinner and had goodmemories.
On behalf of the whole community ofAfyonMTAL- Afyonkarahisar Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi/TRwe thank our Partners for the great time, effort and cooperation throughout the whole project duration!
DOCUMENTS OF THE MEETING